- To improve care of children with ESES through collaborative multicenter research.
- To develop evidence-based approaches for the diagnosis and treatment of children with ESES.
Current Projects and Collaborations:
- Survey of current practice patterns in ESES.
Future Projects and Collaborations:
- Sleep potentiated spikes and sleep staging in ESES.
- Routine outpatient EEG vs overnight recording in ESES diagnosis.
- Quality of life determinations in children with ESES and caregivers.
- Abbreviated neuropsychometric assessment vs formal testing in children with ESES.
Members (updated every 6 months, names +/- emails):
Jennifer Madan Cohen
2/18/2020 at 2:30 pm CST